Join our team
Position Overview: The therapist will provide individual, family or group therapy to clients of Evermore Wellness. The therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Treatment will be offered in person or remotely based on the need of the practice.
About Evermore Wellness: Evermore Wellness is a small group practice established in 2013 by Sally Morcos, PsyD. The practice initially began as a solo practice in 2012 and was expanded to slowly add additional providers. Dr. Morcos wanted to create a place where providers can be in a private practice setting, feeling autonomous in their work, be supported with administrative tasks and have the availability of other providers for case consultations in a supportive environment. Since that time, the practice has grown to have four providers with varying clinical specialties. The goal of the practice is to maintain a cohesive, respectful and friendly environment where our staff (our tiny family) feel welcomed and valued as part of the team. For our clients, we offer professionalism, care and assure we practice within our areas of training while providing ethical and evidence-based psychotherapy.
Our Mission: We strive to have each client feel like they are gaining the full benefits of therapy based on the goals they set forth. We believe psychotherapy is a form of fitting. The therapist and client will determine if they are a good fit to embark on the therapeutic journey together. Our ultimate goal is for our clients to complete treatment and feel they have gained an increased sense of emotional wellness.
Our Values: Evermore Wellness thrives by values that guide who we are as a team and how we present to our communities. We hire staff who bring these values to life. We believe in maintaining a morally sound and ethically bound interactions with our clients, vendors and the community. Our focus is to do no harm and offer services that meet the needs of the individuals who chose to be under our care.
Sally Morcos, PsyD
• Perform teletherapy and/or on-site clinical counseling services to clients of Evermore Wellness, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
• Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required. For teletherapy, this will mean sessions with clients will start on time.
• Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Evermore Wellness.
• Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Evermore Wellness website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such clients.
• Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
• Timely complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Evermore Wellness or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep client files accurate and up to date.
• Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Evermore Wellness.
• Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Evermore Wellness. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
• Have a passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Align with Evermore Wellness mission and values.
• Must be punctual in reporting to work.
• Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work and license to practice in the state of NJ. A copy must be provided to Evermore Wellness.
• Available to hold between 15- 30 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Evermore Wellness.
• Be organized and detail oriented.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
This position is not right for you if you’re:
• Someone just looking for a job to clock in and out of.
• Someone who doesn’t feel passion for our mission and values.
• Someone who’s not a team player or prefers not to work collaboratively.
• Someone who doesn’t like to hop in and help others get their work done - we highly value teamwork.
This position is perfect for you if you’re:
• Aligned with Evermore Wellness mission and values.
• Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Evermore Wellness
• Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making Evermore Wellness a down-to-earth practice.
• Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV to Evermorewellness@hushmail.com. In your application, please provide us with your population of interest and any specialized training that you have or are interested in pursuing.